Saturday, January 17, 2009

Recap of 2008

Well, I haven't updated this blog in over a year so I'll give you a brief update on 2008 in the life of Basco. He graduated obedience class twice with flying colors!


- In June the NBC chapter put together a sheep herding picnic at http://www.stockdoguniversity.com/
It was a blast, In total 14 dogs came from all over the midwest and even as far as Canada!


- In August I drove up to NY with Scout (my GSD) and Basco for Homecoming 2008. I wasn't sure what to expect or what would be going on, but I decided to go anyway. It was fun, but very hot! The dogs had a good time and Basco got to visit NZ - where I adopted him from.





- At the end of the year I brought him to a Pet Expo in the area and got his picture professionally taken, and they turned out great! One is in the header and the other is on the sidebar. He also got 2nd place in the "leave it contest"


-Also here are some pictures of the CLASS picnic. It was up at Devil's Lake, WI. The forecast was grim but we made the trek up their anyway. The beginning was a nice day, but it quickly turned into a monsoon. The end of the day was spent in Virginia's hotel room with the dogs.



No comments: